L & M Radiator
Position Details & Responsibilities
- Ensure customer receives accurate, correct, and proper product quotes, information and materials.
- Respond to customer needs in a timely, respectful, and diligent manner.
- Report and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Maintain all required records clearly, accurately and completely.
- Follow all department procedures, processes, and instructions set forth by the customer service manager.
- Follow all corporate policies and procedures and support management decisions.
- Communicate with other departments as required.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follow all safety guidelines/procedures.
- Domestic and International travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Other related duties as assigned and deemed necessary by Supervisor.
- Communicate effectively, in English, by both verbal and written means.
- Technical, mechanical, and industrial knowledge needed to include blueprint reading.
- Experience preparing a wide variety of reports, spreadsheets and documentation using Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Word, PPT, and Outlook.
- Work effectively with fellow employees, independently, under pressure, and with accuracy.
- Establish priorities and complete assignments efficiently with excellent attention to detail.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Must be organized, thorough and have good follow through.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and multi-task throughout the day.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
With flexibility due to customer needs.
Minimum Qualifications for Application
2-year Associate’s Degree or 4-6 years experience in an industrial customer service atmosphere, or prior L&M experience.
Knowledge of Ultimate software, Epicor or similar ERP system.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing.