Power Curbers Companies LLC
Position Details & Responsibilities
TITLE: Regional Service Manager
LOCATION: Pennsylvania/New York
REPORTS TO: Product Support Manager
FUNCTION: Responsible for new machine start up, field service and warranty repairs in a service territory. This job entails all aspects of technical, service parts and administrative service related duties to support the customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Start up new machines and perform onsite repairs for customers in assigned territory (PA, NY), but may need to assist other team members in other areas).
- Assist with customer application issues.
- Provide Parts related assistance to customers when requested or required.
- Works to maintain Customer satisfaction using all available resources to ensure brand loyalty.
REQUIREMENTS: Experience in the following elements required:
- Must have electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and welding experience to perform onsite repairs
- Excellent communication skills to be able to converse with customers and employees in person, via phone and email.
- Ability to remain tactful in challenging and argumentative situations.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Programs, (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced team environment
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Candidates must reside in the area.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Knowledge of slipform curbing machines and concrete applications.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals, parts manuals, etc.
Power Curbers is an Equal Opportunity Employer