Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
* Accepts assigned work orders from Service Manager in order to begin diagnosing and planning work required to repair the units. This includes but not limited to electrical, hydraulic, undercarriage, and mechanical repairs.
* Perform routine maintenance checks and adjustments including hoses, belts, fluids and filters.
* Experience with online parts and service manuals as well as diagnostic software.
* Excellent customer service and time management skills.
* Operate equipment as needed to diagnose and repair.
* Makes mechanical repairs to equipment after a complete inspection and analysis of breakdown has been completed and approved by the Service Manager.
* Responsible for writing complete repair descriptions on work order, including correct model and serial number of equipment and hour meter reading.
* Turns in all paperwork to Service Manager.
* Create and organize all paperwork generated during the shop repair.
* Perform other duties assigned by management.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Diesel Mechanic College preferred or equivalent work experience. Preferred 5-10 years of service experience in heavy earth moving equipment and/or construction equipment.
Not what you're looking for?