Position Details & Responsibilities
Sonsray Machinery LLC. operates 13 CASE construction equipment dealerships located in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Sonsray Machinery LLC. provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers. Sonsray Machinery LLC. is a growing dynamic company offering a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
As we continue to grow, Sonsray Machinery, a Case Dealership is seeking experienced outside Sales Professionals to join our dynamic organization.
- The Sales Professional will be responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers, and rough-terrain forklifts.
- The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory. The Sales Professional is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through a CRM system.
- The Sales Professional must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- The Sales Professional reports directly to the Store Manager.
- Highly prefer 5+ years` experience in construction machinery, heavy equipment sales, auto or heavy truck dealership industry experience but not required.
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees.
- Four-year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy, MS Office proficient, and familiar with CRM systems.
- Must be a self-motivated and a driven individual.
Benefits package includes base salary plus commission, company vehicle/fuel card or mileage reimbursement, cell phone, laptop, 401k matching, PPO medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay.