TranSource Truck & Trailer
Position Details & Responsibilities
Diesel Technicians - $1500 SIGN ON BONUS
Commercial truck dealership seeking experienced technicians.
- Ability to read and understand technical repair manuals.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Ability to use diagnostic software.
- Ability to make repairs to factory standards.
- Willingness to learn.
- Applicants must pass background check and physical and have a clean driving record.
- Applicants must have their own hand tools.
- ASE Certification is a plus. Possibility for Career advancement within company.ASE Certification, CDL license, OEM Training and Production incentives paid in addition to base hourly wages. *Automotive Technicians wishing to change fields should apply.
- *Recent Graduates in the diesel technology field should apply.
- Tool allowance, shoe allowance, health/dental, 401K, life and disability, paid vacation and holidays.
- OEM Factory training/career development provided.
- Salary commensurate with experience/skill level.