Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Ag West Supply, your local farmer-owned co-operative, was established in 1932 by farmers and ranchers to assure a competitive, durable source for farm supplies. Available to everyone, Ag West stocks a large assortment of machinery, parts, farm supplies, petroleum, fertilizer and chemicals, and tires. We have many brands that you recognize to be associated with strength and reliability, including Case IH, Agco, MacDon, Yanmar, Cub Cadet, Schulte, Twinstar, Great Plains, Unverferth, Massey Ferguson, Bush Hog, Fella, Rhino, and more! We offer 5 convenient locations:
The Agriculture Technician will report to the Service Manager and is responsible for performing both basic and complex diagnostics on agriculture and construction equipment, and to perform repairs and maintenance on both customer-owned or dealer-owned equipment. The service technician is responsible for good customer communication as needed, ensuring a clean and safe work environment, continually developing technical skills with evolving products, and performing work at customer sites as required while providing excellent customer service. Any and all duties/responsibilities as assigned by manager.
• Company Values: Ensures all company values are adhered to and promoted.
• Service Diagnostics: Performs basic/complex diagnostics on agriculture, construction, diesel equipment determining what repairs are needed and/or recommended for future attention or maintenance.
• Service Repairs: Performs repairs on above equipment (electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, diesel) as requested by manager. Accountable for performing quality work and attaining stated goals for efficiency. • Service Training/Development: Participates in all requested job-related training and development, as well as taking an active interest in improving skills with other training programs.
• Service Paperwork: Completes all reports and forms for service operations in a timely and accurate manner. This would include inspection reports, warranty comments, work orders, etc. Uses CNH Assist as appropriate, tablets for data entry as required. Ensure manager is aware of any issues/surprises which can impact customer billing or satisfaction. Ensures accurate timekeeping for job costing.
• Equipment and Tools: Maintains good condition and cleanliness of company vehicles inventory, tools, and equipment including return of tools to storage areas.
• Safety: Follows all company and best practice safety policies, while using all required personal safety equipment. Ensures a safe work environment in his bay, reports any issues in service department to manager for follow-up.
• Teamwork: Works collaboratively with other technicians, parts, and sales personnel. Mentors service technician apprentices and junior technicians as able. Work after hours (daily or weekend) as required.
• Communications: Ensures good communication within location, and with other locations and employee’s. Communicates appropriately with customers, and conveys any operational issues to manager.
• Technical degree in agriculture, diesel or construction mechanics, or a high school diploma or GED with 4 years of experience in service operations.
• Proven knowledge of methods, tools, and techniques used in the repair of Ag, construction, outdoor power equipment.
• Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
• Owns mechanic tool set appropriate for the work required.
• Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used in service shops (diagnostic equipment, forklifts, hydraulic lifts, etc.).
• Excellent communication and customer relationship skills.
• Expertise with computer systems, including MS Office and internet based applications.
• Ability to work extended hours during the week and on weekends.
• Ability to travel to company meetings and training events as needed.
• Ability to meet physical requirements of the job.
• Acceptable motor vehicles status, with current driver’s license, and the ability to operate motor vehicles
|Job Title||Company||Location(s)||Job Type|
|Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Salem,OR)||Sonsray Machinery||Salem OR, OR||Direct Hire|
|Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Oregon)||Sonsray Machinery||Portland OR, OR||Direct Hire|
|Product Support Manager (or Service Manager) Northern CA||Contact H&A for Details||West,Northwest,Northwest,Southwest,West,Southwest||H&A Recruiter|
|Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Sacramento, CA)||Sonsray Machinery||Sacramento CA, Northern CA, CA||Direct Hire|
|Parts and Service Sales Representative (PSSR) (Oregon)||Sonsray Machinery||Portland OR, OR||Direct Hire|
|Service Technician($2000.00 Singing Bonus!)||Quincy Tractor||Quincy IL, IL||Direct Hire|
|Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Marysville, WA)||Sonsary Machinery||Marysville WA, WA||Direct Hire|
|Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Santa Fe Springs, CA)||Sonsray Machinery||Santa Fe Springs CA, CA||Direct Hire|
|Apprentice Diesel Technician (Fontana, CA)||Sonsray Machinery||Fontana CA, CA||Direct Hire|
|Service Technician - Riding Mowers & Tractors(**$1,000.00 Signing Bonus**)||West Central Equipment||Butler PA, Martinsburg PA, PA||Direct Hire|
Not what you're looking for?