ASV Holdings, Inc.
Position Details & Responsibilities
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV also sells OEM equipment and aftermarket parts.
ASV has an immediate opening for an Director of Aftermarket Sales for the strategic management of the commercialization of the aftermarket parts operation. This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer as part of the senior management team and is located in Grand Rapids, MN.
The Director of Aftermarket Sales will be responsible to create and manage the aftermarket sales profit center with the objective to double the profit center revenues in 5 years. The Director of Aftermarket Sales will have the primary responsibility for the strategic management of the commercialization of aftermarket sales. The position is responsible to direct and lead the planning, development and implementation of policies and programs for growing the aftermarket business and to optimize customer satisfaction. As a key member of the leadership team, the Director of Aftermarket Sales will also be responsible for providing strategic leadership and focus critical to achieve our Strategic Plan objectives. This is a high impact and highly visible role in our organization.
- Leads the organization with strict adherence to our core values: Safety, Quality, Teamwork, Integrity, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Responsible to develop and implement a clearly defined commercial parts strategy including market methodologies, stocking, delivery and price and both internal and external cross-functional team leadership to improve market penetration and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Leverage technology in the implemented strategy to ensure a robust and efficient foundation.
- Oversee the related sales marketing activities related to the commercialization of the aftermarket parts, including all communications, advertising, promotions, customer and consumer relations events, and building the company brand.
- Participate in the Strategic Planning process.
- Develop annual sales and gross profit budgets, along with strategies and tactics to achieve them.
- Communicates and presents critical data, report summaries, market analysis, and strategic recommendations to all levels of the organization.
- Continually aligns with peers to ensure shared strategic goals are met.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership of an Aftermarket Parts organization.
- 5+ years of Supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are essential.
- Strong technology savvy skills; must have demonstrated knowledge of modern technology and utilization of it in an Aftermarket Parts strategy and professional life.
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate others, resolve conflict, encourage teamwork, and manage employee performance.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism, adaptability and strong customer service skills including a high level of integrity and commitment to confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills.
- Advanced MS Excel user, proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Must have clear track record of strategic planning and execution and people/business development.
- Excellent project management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.