Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
This individual will be responsible for and expected to promote Cleveland Brothers products and services available to the Hymac Division. This would include:
- Promoting Caterpillar and Allied sales, rentals and service to targeted customers
- Customer visits to develop and maintain key relationships, both in and out of territory, traveling to corporate headquarters
- Use various services, trade associations and other sales tools to prepare for upcoming projects in the area
- Educate customers in proper equipment applications along with technology advancements that enable greater productivity
- Monitor, communicate and prioritize industry and customer activity
- Maintain effective communication with company executives, sales and rental management, account and territory managers, order fulfillment and other department heads throughout the organization
- Respond to customer and team member requests in a timely manner, with a sense of urgency, occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Maintain CRM database of customer, company, competitive and project information
Review and assist in the administration of customer requirements, including:
- Monitor and track the timing of all Hymac related projects and coordinate with customers and service supervisors for planning purposes
- Manage and coordinate sales coverage between Cleveland Brothers and Hymac customers
- Request for proposals, master agreements and pricing recommendations for sales, service and rentals
Position will require extensive travel, within Cleveland Brothers Caterpillar territory, as well as, North America to establish Executive level relationships with customers. Candidates must have an outgoing personality, be self-motivated, have outside sales experience, extensive product knowledge, excellent problem solving skills and have very strong organizational and time management skills. Experience in Hydraulic, Machining, Chroming and Welding fabrication projects a plus. Caterpillar sales and rental training programs are recommended.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and DBSi is essential. A bachelor`s degree in a business related field or equivalent experience is desired. Maintain Safe working environment with continuous training. Develop Supervisors, lead by example, Work Force continuous training. Maintain Quality and continued process improvements. Facility upkeep, Rents, lease agreements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Title||Company||Location(s)||Job Type|
|Construction Divisions Manager - Southeastern PA||Contact H&A for Details||Northeast||H&A Recruiter|
|Product Support Representative - NE||LiuGong North America||PA,OH,IN,IL,KY||Direct Hire|
|Product Support/Service Manager Opportunity in PA||Contact H&A for Details||Northeast||H&A Recruiter|
|OEM Technical Training Manager (Mid Atlantic)||Contact H&A for Details||Northeast||H&A Recruiter|
|Product Support Manager (Troy, OH)||Ohio CAT||Troy OH, OH||Direct Hire|
|Outside Parts Sales (Maryland)||Contact H&A for Details||Northeast||H&A Recruiter|
|General Manager (Texas)||Contact H&A for Details||South Central||H&A Recruiter|
|Regional Sales Manager - NE USA and NE CAN||Contact H&A for Details||Great Lakes,Great Lakes,Great Lakes,Northeast,Northeast,Northeast,New England,New England,New England,||H&A Recruiter|
|Distribution Development Manager||CLAAS North America||Atlanta GA,Raleigh NC,Columbus OH,Richmond VA,Harrisburg PA||Direct Hire|
|RENTALS & SERVICE SALE REPRESENTATIVE||Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc., and Kelly Generator & Equipment of PA & WV, Inc.||Baltimore MD,Pittsburgh PA,Morgantown WV||Direct Hire|
Not what you're looking for?