Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
This individual will perform a variety of customer service, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the parts sales, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the parts department. They will assist customers by properly identifying needed items, using electronic parts catalogs and other available resources. They will merchandise, invoice and make any necessary entries to the inventory control system based on company guidelines.
Specific Duties Include:
• Assist in keeping parts department clean and professional.
• Record all sales (including lost sales) and/or customer transactions using Company provided systems/tools and guidelines.
• Take a proactive approach to inventory control by assisting and or reporting discrepancies.
• Ensure internal and external customers receive the correct parts in a timely manner.
• Receive, ship, and store parts as needed
• Pick up and deliver parts for customers and vendors as needed.
• Mark and store parts in stockroom according to prearranged system and assist with cycle count duties.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
Formal parts training and or industry experience
• Understanding of mechanical and technical terms
• Knowledge of parts operating systems preferred
• Computer skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
|Job Title||Company||Location(s)||Job Type|
|Mechanic||Westrax Machinery||Corona CA,Long Beach CA,Gilbert AZ||Direct Hire|
|Territory Sales Manager (California)||Contact H&A for Details||West||H&A Recruiter|
|Heavy Equipment Mechanic ** Up to $5,000 in relocation expenses available**||Blue Diamond Machinery||Las Vegas NV||Direct Hire|
|Heavy Equipment Sales Representative||L & N Supply Company Inc,||Dallas GA||Direct Hire|
|FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN||RICHARDSON SERVICE 1991 INC.||Conway SC||Direct Hire|
|Outside sales and territory manager||Casey Equipment Co., Inc.||Arlington Heights/Rockford IL||Direct Hire|
|Parts Manager||Company Confidential||El Paso TX, TX||Direct Hire|
|Product Support Specialist||RB Scott Company||Eau Claire WI||Direct Hire|
|Tool & Equipment Rental Branch Manager, Point Pleasant, WV||F&M MAFCO, Inc.||Point Pleasant WV||Direct Hire|
|Heavy Equipment Shop Lead||F&M MAFCO, Inc.||Harrison OH||Direct Hire|
Not what you're looking for?