Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Our client a Manufacturer of AWP’s is looking for a strong Technical Training Manager to join their growing organization and be based in the Mid Atlantic Region
The Technical Training Manager works closely with the Technical Training Team and Dealer service principals to instruct, train, and provide dealer support, communication, and implement training solutions.
- Train on products all technical and sales staffs from customers and for the subsidiary.
- Train on all major services process (warranty, technical campaigns (OI,NI), machines inspection (SMI/PDI), E-Services tools) employees of his area.
- Train on all safety licenses required in the country (IPAF,…).
- Upgrade the Group training modules to the local requests (translation, adaptability etc) with agreement of the corporate, including new training modules
- Define, update and communicate the yearly training programs for Customers and for his Subsidiary
- Build and Develop his training business: market analysis, benchmark competition, promote and support training sales
- Control and certify the training of all Services employees on all safety training
- Train Customers on site as well as at the subsidiary location.
- Be able to train and assess the trainer if required at Customers level and internally
- Train and certify customers on all safety trainings depending of the legislation of the country
- Minimum 5 years training experience in similar industry
- Good skills in mechanics, electrical, hydraulic
- Have significant experience as technician in the field.
- Ability to travel up to 30% including overseas.
- Ability to be located near corporate headquarters
Note: Will most likely require relocation *
For more information, please contact Jessica Rowe at Herk & Associates.
Phone: 480-348-0886 Ext 18