Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Deliver assigned formal training programs to support the Empire organization and its client base. Provide quality training programs that meet or exceed the Empire Training Institute established standards.
1. Design and deliver instructional programs to enhance employee productivity, safety and increase profitability.
2. Design and deliver specialized training curriculum to meet both internal and external client needs.
3. Deliver class lectures following assigned lesson plans to meet and or exceed course performance objectives.
4. Courses to be delivered with a strict adherence to safety for the participants and equipment at all times.
5. Administer written and practical exams, and submit evaluation reports on the trainees’ performance.
6. Ensure all documentation for each course is submitted within 2 work days of course completion.
7. Assist in maintaining relationships with company employees, Caterpillar contacts and client personnel.
8. Assist in developing customer courses to meet clients’ training needs in various fields.
9. Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures and standards.
1. Create and maintains a positive working relationship with Empire personnel consistent with Empire Values and the corporate mission statement.
2. Maintain training facility, library, training aids, tools and equipment.
3. Responsible for all materials used to prepare and deliver training classes.
4. Maintain class progress records for students attending training.
5. Assist in controlling training cost and expenses.
6. Assist in training, directing and mentoring instructors as well as students.
7. Assist in maintaining eTRAIN content library.
8. Perform other duties as assigned, including events and project specific work.
9. Work within, promote and demonstrate corporate values.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
2. Minimum of 5 year’s of experience in a heavy equipment industry (preferred).
3. Minimum of 5 year’s of experience in course delivery.
4. Bachelor’s degree preferred (HR, communications, business, or similar).
5. Proof of current valid driver’s license.
6. Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write) in English.
|Job Title||Company||Location(s)||Job Type|
|Service Manager (Colorado)||Contact H&A for Details||Southwest||H&A Recruiter|
|Outside Sales Representative / Product Svc. Rep.||Setco Inc.||Nationwide||Direct Hire|
|Field Service Technician||Vermeer Texas-Louisiana||Selma TX,Irving TX, Round Rock TX||Direct Hire|
|Tractor and Trailer Technicians||Quality Truck Care Center||Oshkosh WI||Direct Hire|
|Equipment Superintendent||C. A. Rasmussen, Inc.||Valencia CA||Direct Hire|
|Field Service Technician- WI, MN||Contact H&A for Details||Great Lakes||H&A Recruiter|
|Field Equipment Sales Representative||Ditch Witch Mid-States||Cincinnati OH, OH, Southern Indiana, IN||Direct Hire|
|Service Manager (New York)||Contact H&A for Details||Northeast||H&A Recruiter|
|Territory Sales Representative||Nueces Power Equipment||Houston,TX||Direct Hire|
|Service Manager / Shop Foreman||Bouma Truck Sales, Inc.||Great Falls MT||Direct Hire|
Not what you're looking for?