Flint Equipment Co.
Position Details & Responsibilities
Promoting and selling of the light equipment line of construction equipment.
- Contributes to a positive work environment and promotes the values and mission of Flint Construction and Forestry and its product lines
- Builds lasting relationships with customers always focusing on long term growth
- Promotes new JD compact equipment products to customers in their assigned territory
- Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through closing the sale
- Interacts with existing and prospective customers to demonstrate products and explain features
- Monitors market conditions, competitor’s products and pricing
- Resolves problems and provides ongoing support to your customer base
- Forecasts annual territory sales
- Maintains an accurate customer and machine population information database
- Reports to Compact Equipment Sales Manager & Allied Sales Manager
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Degree in Business related field or equivalent combination of experience and education required. Rental Sales a plus.
- Territory Management and sales training experience preferred.
- Knowledge of local markets, John Deere and / or competitive equipment preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to present and negotiate exceptionally well.
- Basic knowledge of equipment financing and accounting.
- Versatile and enthusiastic with high energy and exceptionally self-motivated to succeed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Laptop, Smartphone and related products.
- Ability to travel territory assigned using company truck and trailer where necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.