Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Ditch Witch Mid-States is seeking an Inside Equipment Rental/Sales Coordinator to support and locate customers that depend on industry leading underground utility and light construction equipment.
We are looking for motivated competitive people just like you to join our team! A viable candidate will be a self-starter and needs to be well-organized and detail oriented. This position will be working in a very high-paced environment and the candidate needs to have the ability to multi-task and work with a team. Must have a minimum of 1-year industry experience with heavy construction equipment or comparable job experience.
The Inside Equipment Rental/Sales Coordinator is responsible for the professional and efficient handling of equipment rental sales calls and coordinating equipment rentals & logistics in accordance with company procedures.
• Managing the equipment rental sales customer experience while providing superior customer service with a professional attitude at all times.
• Execute and manage the rental contract and logistics process to both internal and external customers completing all associated paperwork with accuracy and timeliness.
• Maintain cost controls and maximize fleet utilization through effective scheduling of and logistics.
• Schedule and aid in equipment delivery, training and pick up of rental equipment.
• Respond to internal and customer requests related to sales and equipment rental.
• Ensure equipment is properly serviced and prepared for rentals.
• Monitor and track rental and used and new equipment inventory.
• Possess a valid Driver’s License with record acceptable to insurance company
• Current CDL is a plus, CDL will be encouraged after 6 months
• Able to lift 50+ lbs, proper lifting techniques required
• Pass physical & drug screening
• Perform all duties in alignment with Ditch Witch Mid-States core mission, vision, values.
Ditch Witch Mid-States is the premier source of equipment and related solutions dedicated to serving underground utility and light construction professionals. We provide industry leading tools and technology to locate, install and rehabilitate pipe and cable underground as well as landscaping equipment and attachments.
Local training and support, parts availability, reliable service and response, as well as new, used and rental equipment inventories all reflect a single-minded focus on the success of the professionals we serve. We are factory trained and authorized to represent Ditch Witch®, Hammerhead®, Subsite® and other leading brands of equipment. We also service, repair, and stock wear parts for a variety of makes of directional drills, vibratory plows and trenchers, vacuum excavators, utility locators, piercing tools, pipe bursting, pipe ramming, compact utility equipment, and more.
Ditch Witch Mid-States is an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Background checks and drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Not what you're looking for?