Position Details & Responsibilities
POSITION SUMMARY: The Field Service Manager will be responsible for the departments operational efficiency, profitability, and overall safety by utilizing all resources made available. The Field Service Manager will provide our customers with exceptional customer service by partnering with them to ensure trust and productivity.
- Oversee and direct all activities necessary to maintain a profitable and well-regarded Field Service operation.
- Interface with customers.
- Oversee the technicians effectively by administrating performance reviews and disciplinary action when necessary, including the scheduling of training.
- Schedule Field Service Technicians, while being the liaison between technicians and customers.
- Maintain timely and professional communication with Customers
- Interface with the General Service Manager for preparing budgets, forecasting and promotional activities.
- Will be sensitive to the needs the Sales Dept and Rental Division.
- Manage Field Service and Contracts.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have two (2) years general office experience.
- Must have five (5) years heavy equipment experience
- PC skills required.
- Must have a valid California Class C Drivers License.
- Must have above average communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills & a great multi-tasker.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Picks up items, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position. If required to perform various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read work tickets and parts books.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and in vehicles.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in a warehouse and outside with variations of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
This Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
This Company Participates in E-Verify.