Sonsrary Machinery LLC
Position Details & Responsibilities
PARTS MANAGER/MANAGER TRAINEE:
Sonsray Machinery LLC. operates 13 CASE construction equipment dealerships located in California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. Sonsray Machinery LLC. provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers. Sonsray Machinery LLC. is a growing dynamic company offering a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
The successful Parts Manager or Parts Manager Trainee will be responsible for managing parts operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment through; optimizing Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable parts sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent and effectively engaging department personnel.
- Ensures leadership of Parts Department employees thru integrity, teamwork, customer responsiveness, and profitable decision making.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Develops and maintains effective Parts Department processes including accuracy of parts counter tickets and tracking of lost sales.
- Ensures proper parts stocking levels to maximize customer satisfaction and maximize utilization of company resources. Works with other stores to maximize company resources when ordering parts.
- Executes day to day objectives to meet or exceed annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and executes Parts Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Conducts a perpetual/annual physical inventory of all parts and related inventories
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Maximizes use of all order discount programs.
- Review customer receivables and ensure parts department employees adhere to company accounts receivable and collections policies.
- Maintains all department tools, equipment, and vehicles in good working order.
- College graduate with a career focus mind to start as a Parts Manager Trainee or 3+ years’ experience in Parts Department operations is required as an experienced Parts Manager.
- Diesel or Construction Equipment experience is desired but not required.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.