Position Details & Responsibilities
**North America Applicants Only**
Headquartered in Broadview Heights, Ohio, Ohio CAT is the exclusive, authorized dealer for Caterpillar equipment and engines throughout Ohio, northern Kentucky, and southeastern Indiana. Ohio CAT conducts it’s operations through three divisions: the Equipment Division, the Power Systems Division, and Ohio Ag Equipment.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
We currently have positions open in the shop and in Field Service.
Troubleshoot and repair general heavy equipment drive-train components, electrical and hydraulic systems as well as perform normal machine repair in a safe manner.
- Heavy equipment service/repair knowledge required, preferably with CAT equipment.
- Experience repairing and rebuilding various heavy equipment components such as diesel engines, transmissions, final drives, torque convertors, differentials, and undercarriage will be strongly preferred.
- Possess superior computer-based diagnosis and mechanical skills and abilities.
- Desire and ability to present strong customer service skills
- Ability to complete service and all necessary documentation as well as follow up as required in a timely manner.
- Follow all Ohio CAT’s policies, procedures, and safety regulations. Must use all safety equipment necessary for the job.
- Must own and be able to safely use personal mechanic’s tools. “Safely Home, Everyone, Everyday”
- Ability to effectively use computers
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Must have desire to approach training and education as life-long process
- Health/dental/vision insurance, vacation, employee discount program, other benefits available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Long and Short -Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Service Awards
- Wellness Program with free flu shots and health screenings
- Discount Programs
- Credit Union
EEO, Veterans & Disabled Employer and VEVRAA/503 Federal Contractor