Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
H&A is seeking a BRAND NEW National Parts Sales Manager for a niche equipment OEM. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the ability to create and establish a new outside parts program working with dealers and/or end users.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the aftermarket parts business with an OEM or appropriate dealership
- BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or Economics or equivalent experience
- Must have product knowledge in aftermarket parts and general sales and market knowledge of the construction and/or material handling market
- Must be able to establish and maintain dealer account confidence
- Must be able to professionally manage the day to day activities and results of the field sales team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products specifically excel
- Must possess a strong work ethic, dedication, and be self-motivated to learn.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Must be a problem solver who is capable of working with confidential information.
- Must be able to work on many different projects at one time.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) in English
For more information, please inquire with Jessika Dunn @ email@example.com