Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
H&A has been retained by a prominent dealer of construction equipment to identify a strong Marketing Manager for their growing organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: May include some or all of the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for providing leadership in business planning for the dealership
- Plan and oversee the execution of projects by OEM
- Critical leader in CRM strategy, process and execution
- Develop and own monthly marketing metrics dashboard
- Oversee public relations activities and campaigns
- Monitor all advertising and all other marketing and promotion related functions
- Support all stages of sales including customer acquisition, retention and loyalty
- Plan and execute customer events and trade association participation
- Incorporate latest print, social media and digital e-lead generation strategies
- Ensure key, strategic messages are communicated effectively to target audiences
- Strategically segments customers and develops targeted CRM campaigns to generate sales leads
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Individual must be proficient in cross functional leadership, customer focused, analytical and comfortable communicating with customers.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience
- Must have competence in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and quickly adapt to new software systems. CRM experience required.
- Must have a great deal of flexibility to handle the changing work environment
- The ideal candidate has an analytical bias, strong Excel skills and is comfortable working with data.
For more information, please inquire with Jessika Dunn @ firstname.lastname@example.org