Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Greeting customers, scheduling service appointments and receiving equipment information.
• Listening to requests of the service desired and clearly explaining information on the repair order.
• Referring the technician to the customer and/or testing equipment to confirm source(s) of service repairs.
• Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer’s schedule.
• Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
• Periodically checking on the progress of the equipment during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems; getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed.
Qualified candidates must have outstanding communication skills and a proven track record of teamwork and excellent customer service skills.
Not what you're looking for?