Position Details & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Promote growth of new business and assist company to sustain existing business in a professional and friendly manner.
- Load truck and make deliveries and pick-ups to assigned areas.
- Operate equipment.
- Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on company trucks and equipment.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records.
- Ensure deliveries are made on time and according to Roadnet Manifest.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor.
- Operate vehicle safely.
- Keep vehicle clean and well maintained.
- Work in all weather conditions.
Location: Bristol PA (Local driving only)
Hours: M-F, starting at 6am every day
- Prefer prior experience with equipment hauling.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Valid state Class A Driver’s License.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain excellent attendance and customer service.
- Ability to lift at least 100 pounds.
- Able to operate and transport equipment used in our business.
- Able to secure loads and transport safely.