Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk and Associates has a New Crushing and Screening Equipment Field Service Technician opportunity with a leading well established Multi-Line Dealership in Wisconsin.
We are looking for an experienced Technicain to be responsible for the repair of Crushing and Screening equipment in the Field and Shop with great Customer Service skills and willingness to travel.
Responsabilites will incluce:
- Diagnose the condition of customer and dealer-owned machines. Perform repair on hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and structural systems. Restore equipment to working order in the field or shop environment.
- Maintain positive and effective interaction with customers, colleagues and equipment manufacturers.
- Provide accurate records as it relates to repair orders and time cards.
- Maintain and care for shop tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Maintain and comply with all DOT regulations.
- Attend company sponsored factory training classes
- Adhere to company and industry safety practices.
- Willing to work overtime, out of town, and weekends when needed.
Our client offers competitive wages, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K package, life insurance, long term disability, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and other optional employee benefits.
You will also be provided a Company Truck and Credit Card for Expenses and Relocation Assistance is available.
- Good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions, such as electrical, hydraulics and steel fabrication.
- Demonstrated excellent work ethic with self motivation, ability to work safely with minimal supervision, while maintaining the expectations of thoroughness.
- Frequent and spontaneous overnight travel is required.
- Ability to sit, stoop, kneel, push, climb, move, reach and work overhead, lift up to 75lbs. and work in all weather conditions.
- Complete set of tools to perform related repairs preferred, some larger company tools are provided.
- Valid DOT medical card and CDL.
- MSHA certification a plus.
For additional details about this opportunity please inquire with Joel Entrikin for a confidential discussion.