Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk and Associates has been retained by a leading Multi-Line Industrial Tool and Equipment Dealer in Eastern PA to help them identify a new Rental Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a Leading well established Dealership with very little Employee turn-over and a friendly, fun work Environment and be responsible for all Rental Activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Tracks and manages utilization of equipment
- Develops rental and leasing prospecting plans
- Shares in responsibilities and plans for utilization mix of rental fleet and ensures equipment is in the right place at the right time to meet demands
- Monitors performance of the rental fleet to ensure each unit is achieving its budgeted targets for revenue and profitability
- Manages equipment maintenance and repair, ensuring that all fleet is properly maintained to maximize the rental-readiness and utilization of the equipment
- Recommends and executes fleet optimization to improve the fleet mix and overall performance, including adding units that are in high demand, transferring underperforming units out of the stores, or selling aging equipment that is prone to breakdowns
- Manage sales processes and marketing programs for new rental accounts
- Manage existing assigned rental accounts, ensuring customer service and coordinating problem resolution among store staff
- Coordinates with sales team to increase rental income
- Rental/leasing experience
- Equipment industry experience (at least 2 years)
- Sales background is a plus
- Working knowledge of key categories of rental equipment, including basic applications, features, benefits, and safety issues.
- Understanding of financial statements and performance reporting.
- Excellent managerial and administrative skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- At least 2 years of management experience is required
- College degree preferred
If this looks like an opportunity you could be interested in, please contact Joel Entrikin at Herk & Associates
for additional information and a Confidential Conversation.