Power Motive Corporation
Position Details & Responsibilities
To diagnose and repair construction equipment in the field. Work at a level that does not require supervisor input to diagnose the failure. To work with the customer and their representative in a professional and courteous manner. Support our customer, sales and parts departments and to generate revenue for Power Motive Corporation.
- Diagnose failure in construction earth moving equipment. Furnish customer with a fair estimate of time and materials to make repairs
- Repair equipment per customer’s request
- Complete all necessary service reports and paperwork
- Drive service truck. Maintain service truck and CDL paperwork.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Projects a positive company image by interacting with fellow employees, customers and management in a cooperative, supportive and courteous manner; displays a professional attitude while complying with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and professional work area.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Qualifications: Experience, Education, and Skills
- Knowledge of heavy earthmoving equipment parts.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience with word processor, personal computer and/or terminal hardware/software. (Excel and Word proficiency is required)
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
5. Proven ability to professionally interact with fellow employees, sales representatives, management and customers.
6. Forklift certified