Power Motive Corporation
Position Details & Responsibilities
Power Motive Corporation, a full service distributor representing construction and mining equipment, is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager for its Colorado Northern Mountains territory. The position is responsible for retail sales and rentals of product used in the heavy construction, mining, aggregate, utility, drilling, paving, road building and forestry industries. The ideal candidate would possess at least three years of sales experience in the heavy equipment industry, reside in Summit, Grand or Eagle counties, and understand the difference between selling on price and selling on value. It’s also important the candidate carries a history of exceeding sales budgets and operating within expense guidelines. Power Motive Corporation is known for offering its Sales Managers one of the best compensation packages available.
Position Responsibilities and Characteristics
· Meet established sales quotas, revenue goals and expense allowances to ensure achievement of regional business plan.
· Log individual opportunities won, account activity and customer contact info within the Company’s CRM system.
· Research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner to determine selling strategies and goals in a very tailored way.
· Research and develop potential prospects, maintain contact info and progress within the Company’s CRM system.
· Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments in region.
· Develop and maintain long and short range sales and marketing plans.
· Take responsibility for and make every effort to optimize communication, trust and respect within customer base.
· Professionally communicate and coordinate with main office support staff on a regular basis.
· Monitor competitive environment to identify opportunities and countermeasures to address competition.
· Connect with people in a poised, convincing, cooperative and enthusiastic way.
· Work with a fast pace, a strong sense of urgency, and drive to get things done correctly.
· Understanding people well and using that understanding effectively in motivating and persuading others to act.
· Self motivating, where it is important for goals to be set and reached, and for tasks to be completed in a timely manner.
· This job will involve controlling all aspects of the selling process, from initiation opportunity ID, the pre-call planning process, presentation/value analysis, and eventual opportunity closure.
Ready for success?
Power Motive Corp. offers highly competitive sales compensation including a no-cap commission plan paid on a monthly basis, medical, dental vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and more.
PMC has a long standing reputation of offering industry leading compensation for its higher performing sales professionals.
Works out of home office, in the field and with minimum time spent in main office or branches. It is common to sometimes travel out of state for manufacturer events such as equipment demonstrations/launches and training sessions.
What it takes to be a “Product Support Person”
Power Motive Corporation represents some of the most well-known and trusted brands in the industry and have been proudly serving contactors for almost 60 years in the Rocky Mountain Region. As “The Product Support People”, it’s imperative that PMC places its customer’s interests ahead of its own. We ask ourselves every day how we can use our knowledge of equipment, applications, productivity, finance and uptime to better serve.
PMC’s formula for success has been consistently simple. We provide unique value through a passionate commitment to these fundamentals:
- PMC employs only conscientious, customer focused sales and service personnel who are quick to share their expertise
- PMC represents product lines with best-in-class performance and durability
- PMC always strives to deliver the highest level of customer service excellence
Customer input drives our innovation and commitment to world-class support. Our success is dependent on the success of our customers, and everyone at PMC stays invested in customer satisfaction.
Please visit our website for more information www.powermotivecorp.com .
- Minimum of three years sales experience preferred.
- Strong industry/product knowledge related to the various types of industries PMC serves and/or products represented.
- Uses consultative selling approach and with the ability to properly design, recommend, and apply products to meet customer needs
- Minimum completion of a high school education with preference given towards higher education.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft products and CRM.
- Strong communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills.