Position Details & Responsibilities
Ag-Pro Companies is a rapidly growing John Deere dealership with 57 locations across AL, FL, GA, SC and TX. We offer strong career growth opportunities within the company, competitive wages and excellent benefits which include health, dental, vision and a matching 401-K plan.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and Competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Follows safety rules and regulations
- Completes reports and forms required
- Accounts for time and material used in performing assigned duties.
- All other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual Procedures
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs repeatedly
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
- Fork lift license preferred
Ag-Pro Companies is a drug free workplace