Wagner Equipment co.
Position Details & Responsibilities
Wagner Equipment Co., the Caterpillar dealer for Colorado, New Mexico and far west Texas, is seeking applications for a Mining Account Manager/Underground Service Engineer in Carlsbad, New Mexico.
- Primary contact for Intrepid underground mine.
- Will be responsible for monitoring and addressing issues and opportunities at Intrepid.
- Identify and implement solutions to help improve product availability and reduce operating cost.
- Work with mine personnel to improve maintenance practices at Intrepid.
- Work with Wagner parts and service departments to provide a high level of service to Intrepid.
- Work with Intrepid to develop rebuild program for equipment at the mine.
- Identify service and parts opportunities for Wagner at Intrepid.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Primary contact between Wagner and Intrepid.
- Manage inventory levels to insure service needs of Intrepid are met.
- Coordinate regular intercompany communications.
- Communicate issues that arise to Wagner management.
- Insure that Wagner's safety and work policies are adhered to.
- Manage one site service technicians schedule and duties.
- Manage consignment and company inventories to achieve agreed availability targets.
- Identify possible sale opportunities and work with territory sales reps to capture sales and rental opportunities.
- Evaluate needs for additional service work and work with Intrepid and Wagner's service groups to capture these opportunities.
- Supervise onsite service technicians at site for specific projects.
Minimum Education Required:
Minimum Experience Required:
- Administrative/Clerical Experience - Advanced level
- Customer Service Experience - Intermediate level
- Sales Experience - Intermediate level
- Supervisory/Management Experience - Intermediate level
- Technical/Mechanical Experience - Advanced level
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations Required:
- MSHA underground certification. MSHA electrical certification.
- MSHA – Mine Safety and Health Administration
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Data Entry
- Organizational Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Communication Skills
- Safety Knowledge
- Math Skills
- Reading / Writing Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Reasoning Skills
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with Continuous Miners and other Room and Pillar mining equipment.
- Expertise in electrical control and power.
- Knowledge of Part inventory and control practices.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- CRM/Sales Link
- ET / SIS / SIS Web / STW
- Ability to learn job specific software and computer systems.
Wagner offers great benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.