Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Secure and retain parts and service business for designated customer base.
• Develop business relationship with assigned customers
• Assist assigned customers in ordering parts and scheduling service
• Train customers to utilize E-Parts Central system for parts orders
• Generate parts and service estimates for customers
• Serve as liaison between Linder and customers for parts and service sales
• Maintain close working relationship with Parts and Service managers
• Communicate regularly with sales force
• Input detailed daily activities related to customer visits in CRM system
• Provide Komtrax training to customers
• Contact customers following completion of transactions to ensure customer satisfaction
• Complete machine inspections
• Other responsibilities as requested by manager
• Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college, technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient computer skills
• Skilled in developing inter-personal relationships
• General knowledge of maintenance, repair, parts department functions, sales, and customer needs
• Mechanical aptitude and experience in heavy equipment industry required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Linder is a drug-free work place
Not what you're looking for?