Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Job Title: New Inventory Coordinator
Reports To: General Manager, Fleet Operations
Day to day management of the new inventory. Issues Purchase Orders, manages the orders through the release until transport. Manages pricing and configuration of new equipment.
• Issue purchase orders for new equipment
• Verify configuration and pricing of new equipment
• Track and document order changes
• Responsible for the accuracy of inventory information in the business system
• Provide availability of machines as needed to corporate and regional staff
• Track and disseminate general availability trends
• Allocate new machines to approved requisitions
• Manage allocations to best maintain the inventory under a FIFO policy
• Communicate allocation details to appropriate staff
• Maintain the Komatsu machine consignment inventory within targets established by Komatsu
• Ensure compliance with consignment policy
• Convert consignment orders to purchase upon allocation
• Track and report On Order summaries
• Represent Linder in a professional manner with all manufacturers
• Bachelor’s Degree (BS or BA) or equivalent from an accredited college, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient computer skills
• Skilled in developing inter-personal relationships
• General knowledge of construction equipment
• Mechanical aptitude and experience in heavy equipment industry required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Not what you're looking for?