Position Details & Responsibilities
JESCO has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our company as a Region Manager - Underground Dividion (Ditch Witch) based in our Mid-Atlantic region. This is a fast-paced position, so candidates must be motivated and driven to provide an excellent experience for our customers in a demanding environment. The Region Manager is responsible for the efficiency and profitable operation of Mid-Atlantic Underground Division and ensuring complete customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA)
- Promote Parts and Service growth with existing customers and new customers
- Daily supervision of Mid-Atlantic Ditch Witch Territory Manager(s)
- Use high level of underground construction experience to promote trusted and valued relations with customers to earn their respect and prove that JESCO is the best business partner in the Mid – Atlantic region
- Train dedicated Parts personnel in the Baltimore branch and then in other branches, as deemed necessary
- Act as the Ditch Witch Subject Matter Expert for the Service Department
- Collaborate and provide support to Service department with job quoting, machine set- up, trouble shooting, machine evaluations, and repair strategy
- Provide technical assistance to Technicians when necessary
- Partner with Territory Manager with drill demos
- Actively call on customers to promote JESCO product support capability and dedication to the business
- Provide customer product training when necessary
- Partner with Parts Managers across the company and Jeff Laflamme to ensure proper stocking of Ditch Witch parts
- Partner with Rental Managers across the company to ensure rental fleet is properly maintained and product mix is correct for the respective territory
- Maintain systems knowledge of CDK and Dealer Central. Monitor CDK information to ensure accuracy
- Actively call on Vermeer drill owners for their after- market DHT (down hole tool) business
- 5+ years of outside sales experience in heavy equipment or related industries.
- 5+ years of Underground sales experience, preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and CRM systems.
- Valid & Clean Driver’s license