Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Nixon-Egli Equipment Co, the largest independent equipment dealer in California, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Shop Foreman ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry.
We are searching for a qualified and ambitious individual to oversee shop operations to ensure that equipment is properly maintained and repaired, and to maximize service department productivity.
The Shop Foreman is responsible for:
* Creating work schedules and maintaining proper accounting of Service Technician productivity
* Preparing estimates and overseeing timely and accurate completion of repair jobs.
* Scheduling and performing timely repairs for rental and customer equipment
* Conducting safety meetings and administer Safety Program
* Accurately ordering needed parts from vendors when needed and without supervision
* Assisting technicians in developing diagnostic skills and perform all service technician functions when necessary
* Ensure a clean and safe working environment and work closely with the Service Manager to achieve department goals.
Qualified applicants must have 5+ years of experience with repairing and maintaining vehicles and equipment.
The ideal candidate will have highly developed mechanical background knowledge, extensive knowledge of construction equipment, an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams, and exhibit strong teamwork, verbal, and written skills.
Superior customer service is the backbone of Nixon-Egli Equipment Co., and your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate.
Not what you're looking for?