Flint Equipment Company
Position Details & Responsibilities
- Must keep current on product knowledge, features and benefits of all equipment sold by the dealership
- Must be knowledgeable of competitive activity and products, including trends in our customer's business that will affect the products current and future customers will buy.
- Maintain current and complete sales information for all customers in the assigned area, accurately completing all documents related to sales transactions as directed by the Sales Manager.
- Responsible for keeping all company equipment assigned (laptop, cell phone, etc.) in good condition.
- Conduct field demonstrations as needed.
- Must have good knowledge of used equipment values and be able to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Work closely with Sales Manager and be responsible for follow-up and expedition of whole good orders.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Understands and ensures adherence to corporate and customer data policies.
- Must have good understanding of local market conditions with knowledge of sale and resale values of machinery.
- 5+ year’s sales experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of construction and forestry equipment or operational practices.
- Thorough knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Proficiency in using standard computer applications such as Microsoft Office, internet functions, Deere systems and dealer business systems.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team atmosphere and extended hours as needed.
- Demonstrates leadership, organizational, management, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
We offer a drug free workplace, competitive salary, health and other benefits and 401k Retirement & Profit Sharing Plan.