Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
HYDRAULICIRCUIT TECHNOLOGY, INC. (HCT) is a dynamic, fast paced and growing manufacturer.
Our company specializes in developing custom field installation Auxiliary Hydraulic Kits for full-size Excavators and Backhoes. HCT is the largest privately owned manufacture of hydraulic kits in North America.
Our customers are predominately Authorized Heavy Machinery Equipment Dealers. Strategic partners include (OEM) Machinery and Attachment Manufacturers.
HCT is seeking a high energy, inside sales hunter salesperson with excellent closing skills, proactive account management and sound customer service skills.
This position will provide the qualified salesperson with a solid career opportunity in selling hydraulic kits in the construction industry; locally, domestically, and internationally.
Additionally, this position will enable the successful inside sales rep to expand within the sales department, depending on their skill-set, background and motivation.
HCT provides comprehensive training for our staff. Our hand`s on training includes onsite review of our product while machines are in our research, development and installation facility, as well as comprehensive training from our in-house industry experts.
• Effectively prospect, develop and grow new prospect accounts
• Manage and expand existing legacy accounts
• Make Outbound Calls (prospect and legacy), while responding to in-bound inquiries
• Handle incoming calls and manage the job requirement work flow in a timely manner
• Identify and verify multi-level application solutions for customers
• Able to understand product applications, then submit best recommendations to customers
• Must be able to professionally solve problems and work under pressure
• Use CRM to add new companies, contacts and create accurate quotations
• Use CRM software for prospecting new business, follow ups, while gathering / recording strategic information
• Skillfully present persuading sales presentations to customers
• Ability to set up and execute successful on-site local business meetings
• Create clear, effective, accurate and timely correspondence for customers
• Strive for best-in-class customer service, support and follow up
• Driven, goal oriented. Strong compassion to succeed
• Experienced in "Application Selling" of products that have a range of configurations, including required and optional options
• Proactively able to manage setting up own Out-Bound prospecting and follow up calls
• Able to increase number of new accounts
• General understanding of hydraulic attachments and excavators is a plus
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Intermediate skill level with Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel) and ERP systems
• Intermediate skill level with CRM sales software
Minimum Education: High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelor`s Degree preferred
Minimum of 3 years sales experience (A successful background in Application Selling is a plus)
100% employee premium paid for Health, Dental, Long Term Disability and Life insurance. Generous Retirement 401(K) / Vacation program
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume today!
Not what you're looking for?