Foresight Intelligence, Inc.
Position Details & Responsibilities
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Multiple Locations)
Doers Wanted. Dreamers Encouraged.
DALLAS | DENVER | HOUSTON | SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA | PACIFIC NORTHWEST
Foresight Intelligence® is an established company seeking experienced Territory Sales Managers in five metro areas. Our TSMs are goal-oriented, quick learners, well-connected in the heavy equipment and construction industries, passionate about telematics and possess a team-player mentality. Our successful candidates are high-energy self-starters who embrace new challenges and have the ability to build positive customer relationships at all levels of the organization combined with the fuel to ramp sales for our new, fast-growing product, Fleet Intelligence™.
REPORTS TO: CEO
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for directly interacting with clients and prospects within their territory. Our TSMs understand the customer pain points and sell a solution that combines Fleet Intelligence powered by Foresight Intelligence software and telematics.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel throughout territory to call on prospective customers and provide demos / solicit orders
- Fundamental understanding of construction activities, construction industry culture and contractors within territory
- Arrange and lead virtual and face-to-face meetings to demonstrate Fleet Intelligence powered by Foresight Intelligence platform to prospects
- Listen to and understand each customer’s needs to provide real, effective solutions
- Develop sales leads and/or take existing sales leads, negotiate and close the deal
- Manage expectations through routine and thorough contact and communication with customers and prospects
- Coordinate/utilize internal resources to broaden and deepen account relationships
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop a working knowledge of the competition and their sales strategies
- Work closely with CEO in communicating all active negotiations
- Maintain timely and accurate account documentation in Salesforce.com
- Participate in selected industry activities and tradeshows which may require travel outside of sales territory
- Take ownership of creating exceptional value in every interaction
- Perform other duties as required/assigned
- Minimum 5 years of sales / rental experience in heavy equipment or fleet management
- Proven pattern of past success in sales
- Ability to learn quickly and share that knowledge (solution demos)
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with prospects, customers and co-workers
- Clear sense of integrity, work ethic and a sincere interest in building strong relationships based upon competency and trust
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to carry out duties and responsibilities without supervision