Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
JOB DUTIES: In accordance with management directives this position provides supervision to a diversified work force, including Murrysville Field Service and the Murrysville Main Shop, consisting of Service Supervisors, hourly clerical employees and employees covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Responsibilities include ensuring that all job assignments are carried out in the most efficiently prescribed means possible while reaching the highest attainable degree of quality and delivery performance.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: This position may perform any combination of the following duties:
- Effectively manage service personnel, while fostering good union -- management relations.
- Maintain existing sales and increase sales to existing and new customers.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by identifying and resolving problems promptly.
- Manage service expenses and profitability.
- Maintain service Key Process indicators (KPI) results to acceptable levels.
- Effectively manage work in process (WIP) by ensuring work orders are closed in accordance with established timelines.
- Conduct regularly scheduled safety meetings and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Investigate and report on job related accidents or safety concerns.
- Coordinate outside vendor repair work with shop work in progress.
- Ensure all warranty requirements are met.
- Actively enforce all Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Assign building maintenance duties on daily basis.
- Operate basic office equipment.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction equipment repair procedures and their application.
- Thorough understanding of Company/contract practices and policies in relation to the direction of the work force.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Solid computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret and convey technical information.
- Strong customer service orientation.
|Job Title||Company||Location(s)||Job Type|
|Service Manager||Stephenson Equipment, Inc.||Philadelphia PA, PA||Direct Hire|
|Service Manager||Midlantic Machinery||Hatfield PA, PA||Direct Hire|
|Service Manager||Brandeis Machinery and Supply - Service Manager||Fort Wayne IN||Direct Hire|
|Service Manager (Texas)||Contact H&A for Details||South Central||H&A Recruiter|
|Service Manager||Stephenson Equipment, Inc.||Albany NY||Direct Hire|
|Regional Service Manager||JESCO, Inc.||South Plainfield NJ||Direct Hire|
|Service Manager-Syracuse New York area||Contact H&A for Details||Northeast||H&A Recruiter|
|Field Service Supervisor||Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology||CT, NJ, NY, PA||Direct Hire|
|Service Manager (Wyoming)||Contact H&A for Details||Northwest||H&A Recruiter|
|Service Manager||Flint Equipment Co.||Greenville SC||Direct Hire|
Not what you're looking for?