Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
SETCO manufactures solid tires for all makes and models of equipment used in off the road applications and abusive environments where only a solid tire will work. SETCO also manufactures bolt on rubber cutting edges. When it comes to providing solutions for customer driven needs and demands, SETCO has become known as the worldwide leader in solid rubber tire technology. With customer service second to none, SETCO has trained sales engineers in the field that make regular on-site visits to customers from coast to coast, Australia and Europe. Building on the most experienced engineering, sales and production staff, SETCO Solid Tire is never found sitting still.
SETCO is looking for a professional, energetic and motivated individual to join this team. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused, have strong sales and communication skills, with 5 to 10 years’ experience with OEMs.
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Honest and forthright
• Call on Customers and promote awareness of SETCO products.
• Fill Customers need for products
• Maintain outstanding level of service to customers
• Regular on-site visits
• Stay alert to leads on sales and follow-up
• Research and resolve discrepancies
• Exhibit listening skills to be able to communicate with all types of people
• Submit detailed weekly call reports with follow up
• Meet sales goals
• Others as required
Experience and Education:
• BS degree or equivalent, Business Management/Admin preferred, but not required.
• Sales experience preferred
• Experience and/or knowledge of heavy equipment and tires is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook with ability to work on multiple mobile devices.
Additional skills and competencies:
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attitude and team player
• Proactive and innovative
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be a self-starter and able to adapt to change.
• Achieve maximum sales and profitability in assigned territory by working with both existing customers and targeting new accounts.
• Appropriately allocate call frequency between existing customer base and opportunity accounts.
• Prepare sales presentations, reports and sales quotes.
• Knowledge of products and their applications
• Must reside or relocate within the assigned territory
• Substantial travel
• Must have a valid driver’s license (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Benefits: Salary, bonus, medical, dental and life insurance. Paid vacations, sick days and holidays. Employer sponsored retirement plan, i.e. 401K
Not what you're looking for?