Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Job Title: Corporate Attachment Inventory Coordinator
Reports To: General Manager Fleet Operations
Manage the day to day corporate attachment inventory movement. Fills attachment allocation orders generated by Corporate Sales. Handles the shipping and receiving of attachments in the Columbia facility.
• Unloads attachments upon arrival at the Columbia facility
• Verifies paperwork against attachments to confirm items received, serial numbers, etc.
• Ensures that all attachments are assigned an RFID transmitter and completes the transmitter registration
• Confirms receipt by completing the RECEIPT PROCESS in the eXtend business system
• Notifies Corporate Attachment Coordinator of any discrepancies in attachment receipts
• Confirms attachment allocations from Corporate Attachment Coordinator
• Pulls and prepares attachments for shipment to the branches
• Competes the attachment TRANSFER PROCESS in the eXtend business system
• Notifies Corporate Attachment Coordinator of any discrepancies in attachment shipments
• Conducts periodic inventory counts at the direction of the Corporate Attachment Coordinator
• Inspects attachments for damage and/or cosmetic issues affecting the usability
• Notifies Corporate Sales if attachments are not in NEW CONDITION
• Reports any items missing from received attachments; such as: hydraulic kits, dead pins, etc.
Vendor Relations –
• Assist attachment vendor representatives during onsite inventory inspections
• Represent Linder in a professional manner
• Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college, technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient computer skills
• Skilled in developing inter-personal relationships
• General knowledge of the use of the attachments
• General knowledge of attachment transportation requirements
• Mechanical aptitude and experience in heavy equipment industry required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
|Job Title||Company||Location(s)||Job Type|
|Parts and Service Manager - (Wisconsin)||Contact H&A for Details||Great Lakes||H&A Recruiter|
|Parts Manager (California)||Contact H&A for Details||West||H&A Recruiter|
|Parts Manager (Wyoming)||Contact H&A for Details||Northwest||H&A Recruiter|
|Back Counter Parts Representative (Maryland)||Contact H&A for Details||Northeast||H&A Recruiter|
|Parts Manager (Florida)||Contact H&A for Details||Southeast||H&A Recruiter|
|Warehouse Operations Manager (California)||Contact H&A for Details||West||H&A Recruiter|
|VP of Parts (Tennessee)||Contact H&A for Details||Southeast||H&A Recruiter|
|Territory Manager - South East, USA||Craig Manufacturing Ltd.||AL,GA,FL,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA,WV||Direct Hire|
|Outside Sales Representative||H&E Equipment Services||Savannah GA||Direct Hire|
|Branch Manager||H&E Equipment Services||Baltimore MD||Direct Hire|
Not what you're looking for?