Tri-Lift NC, Inc.
Position Details & Responsibilities
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for generation of orders and activity as it relates to after-market products. These products include periodic maintenance programs, service and parts sales, short term rental activity, operator training products and classes, non- powered allied products, accessory sales of replacement industrial batteries and chargers, and new and used equipment leads. This position will be guided by all Tri-lift policies and work rules related to the position.
- Proven successful experience in sales.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Maintains at all times a valid and unrestricted driver’s license.
- Maintains at all times current automobile insurance and automotive liability insurance. Current certificate must be maintained on file with Tri-lift.
- Must drive a late model automobile in good repair that represents the employee and Tri-Lift appropriately.
- Driving record will be checked annually and compliance to Tri-lift insurance requirements is mandatory for this position.
- Field sales attire shall include Tri-lift logo apparel, equipment manufacturer logo apparel, shirt and tie for men and equivalent for women. Business casual is acceptable during the training period.
- Motivated and fast paced personality with serious work ethic.
- Desire and willingness to be measured by and exceed specific goals.
- Ability to work as a team and coordinate activities toward effective pursuit of corporate goals.
- Passionately support the corporate vision, mission and values.
- Excellent computer skills required (Windows, Excel, Explorer, Outlook).
- Strong math, verbal communication and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational, social and phone skills.
- Exceptional empathy and desire to improve your customers’ business.
- Great attention to detail, honesty, the ability to multitask and make good decisions.
- Must be flexible and possess the urgency to meet customer time demands.
Account Sales Coverage
- Develop comfort and expertise on all existing and new products that are sold by Tri-lift under your responsibility as Product Support Representative.
- Develop comfort on all existing powered products that are sold by Tri-lift.
- Direct account responsibility and coverage in the assigned market for aftermarket products as described in the job summary to include aerial and material handling products.
- Prospect, recommend, quote, and follow up on customer needs for aftermarket products as described in the job summary to include aerial and material handling products.
- Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Obtains delivery commitments from affected department and/or vendor.
- Provides detailed order confirmation to the appropriate department or vendor in a form and manner dictated by the affected supplier.
- Prepares reports of business transactions as required by the sales department or supervisor.
- Works with inside departments and sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems or complaints with aftermarket products.
- Generate enough activity to exceed sales goals as established for the position.
- Provide customer service support to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a database of current, perspective and potential clients in the territory.
- Database generated from company sales history, industry customer information, manufacturer industry and prospect information, and other sources relevant to customers in need of our products and services.
- Schedules daily sales activity designed to generate appropriate contacts to produce significant new sales and new sales leads.
- Communicates daily activity in a form and manner determined by your supervisor.
- Provides sales leads to Tri-lift sales team for new and used powered equipment.
- Follow up on all sales leads provided to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and follow up with department activities to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with the all technicians, departments, all Tri-lift employees and vendors.
- Communicates immediately and copies the President on any issue the effects total customer satisfaction.
- Report immediately to the President any activities or comments made by any associate that may violate company policies, safe practices or local, state or federal laws.
- Maintains a high level of honesty and engages all business relationships with the absolute intention to meet all Tri-lift customer work rules and rules of business engagements.
- Passionately support all corporate goals and the corporate Vision, Mission, Values.