Position Details & Responsibilities
Snorkel and Xtreme Manufacturing are looking for a Regional Product Support Representative to provide the second level of support for customers and field sales staff for Rough Terrain Forklifts and Aerial Work Platforms
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Benefits after the first of the month following 60 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
- Employee and Customer Incentive Bonus Programs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to diagnose and repair simple and complex mechanical issues
- The PSR is expected to travel 75% or more of the time to support current customers and develop new opportunities.
- Manage the training of field personnel both internal and external, standards of performance, and technical support to satisfy customer’s needs.
- Coordinate and conduct regionally-based service seminars, training dealers and their mechanics on the safety of the machines and instructing them on how to troubleshoot and repair machines.
- Attend, setup, teardown, and provide support at industry trade shows and new product launch.
- Assume control of support cases assigned by management and follow through until the case has been closed. If a question cannot be immediately answered, the PSR is expected to use available material resources and/or consult with product experts to advance the resolution of the issue in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting via phone and at site. PSR will be required to be in the phone service loop as needed to assist with calls from the field for technical assistance.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the Company’s guidelines. Forward concerns to the Service Manager.
- Provide field repair of equipment, some of which is billable and commissioned.
- Provide feedback and operational testing of repairs, IPs, and field complaints and report to service manager
- Provide customer feedback of equipment, components and processes for continued improvement.
- Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behavior to fellow employees
- Coordinate and conduct operator training and development of new training material
- Completion and follow up of field campaigns and inspections.
- Promotion of parts specials and sales
- Additional duties as assigned
- The qualified candidate will have a 4 year college degree or equivalent experience High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- Five years of related industry experience as mechanic, technician, or service manager
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, and assembly schematics
- Motivated and fast paced personality with serious work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint a plus
- Excellent phone manners and the ability to multi task and make good decisions.
- Able to walk, bend, climb, balance, lift (limit of 50 pounds unassisted) and perform other movement oriented tasks
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English – Bilingual a plus
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.