Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Are you enthusiastic about building relationships, managing your own sales territory, and marketing world-class products? Summit ToyotaLift is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated Territory Manager/Capital Goods Sales Representative who loves the thrill of the sale. The ideal candidate will have the related sales experience needed to strengthen Summit ToyotaLift’s presence in Westchester County, NY and the surrounding markets. Our forklift sales representatives enjoy attractive base salaries, sizable commissions and competitive benefits packages.
• Grow customer base and service existing accounts, drawing from the numerous companies who use/require forklifts in Westchester County and the surrounding area
• Visit prospects and customers to discuss material handling solutions. Gain an understanding of customer needs and recommend the ideal equipment.
• Generate proposals for capital equipment purchase
• Meet and exceed sales goals
• Communicate effectively, verbally and with the use of technology, with support staff, management and other field sales representatives.
• At least two years of sales experience
• Highly motivated, results-oriented individual who always strives for more
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to build lasting relationships; unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction
• Competent in, or willing to learn, computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and CRM
• Willingness and ability to learn the ins and outs of all Summit ToyotaLift’s product offerings
• Ability to recognize all potential opportunities in a sales territory and develop relationships with new prospects
• A keen understanding of sales processes; strong understanding of buyer needs and behaviors
• Material handling industry experience preferred
• Business to business sales experience preferred
Summit ToyotaLift is a well-established regional equipment distributor, having grown from one location in North Haven, CT into five northeast locations. Due to the hard work of our dedicated employees, Summit has won the Toyota President’s Award seven times--a great honor from the world’s best-selling forklift manufacturer. In addition to Toyota forklifts, Summit also distributes an array of specialty products from other industry-leading manufacturers. We are very excited to announce this opportunity to join our growing enterprise as part of a sales team comprised of both seasoned veterans and developing leaders.
|Job Title||Company||Location(s)||Job Type|
|Territory Sales Manager - Ditch Witch Sales||JESCO, Inc. (IMMEDIATE NEED)||Deer Park NY||Direct Hire|
|Professional Forklift Sales Representative||Thompson & Johnson Equipment Co., Inc.||Albany NY||Direct Hire|
|Sales Manager (Pennsylvania)||Contact H&A for Details||Northeast||H&A Recruiter|
|Outside Sales Representatives||Admar Construction Equipment and Supplies||Albany NY||Direct Hire|
|Territory Manager - Used Equipment Procurement (Texas)||Contact H&A for Details||South Central||H&A Recruiter|
|Great Lake Sales Representative||Anvil Attachments||Great Lakes Region - ,WI, IL, MI, IN, MN, IA, MO||Direct Hire|
|OEM Account Manager/ Sales Rep (Gulf/ Texas)||Contact H&A for Details||South Central||H&A Recruiter|
|Equipment Sales Representative||Doggett Machinery Services||Lake Charles LA||Direct Hire|
|Account Manager (Southern California)||Contact H&A for Details||West||H&A Recruiter|
|Territory Sales Representative (Kansas)||Contact H&A for Details||Heartland||H&A Recruiter|
Not what you're looking for?