Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Ascendum Machinery, a world recognized leader in Volvo construction equipment, is seeking a high impact sales professional for a sales territory in the vicinity of Chattanooga, TN. This individual will be responsible for prospecting for new customers and maintaining business relationships with current customers for the sales and rental of heavy construction equipment backed up by a highly efficient and customer oriented parts and service team.
Candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Greater Chattanooga area.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation will include a base salary plus a highly competitive commission plan and a car allowance. Benefits include a choice of medical, dental and vision plans, company paid life insurance, company paid accidental death and dismemberment, company paid short-term disability, long term disability, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings with a generous match, sick leave, paid holidays, and vacation. Relocation assistance may be provided.
Ideal candidates should possess:
• Bachelor degree in a business field or equivalent work experience in equipment sales or rentals,
• High proficiency in customer relationship skills,
• Strong organizational and teamwork abilities,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Window applications,
• Possess knowledge of construction equipment applications
• Discretion in handling confidential company information
Not what you're looking for?