Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Department: USM Restoration
Location: Cleburne, TX, Gallatin, TN; and Port St. Lucie, FL
Reports to: Facility Manager
Job Type: Hourly, non-exempt
Company Overview:Founded in 1990, US Markets, Inc. has been a national leader in the wholesale aerial work platform rental, sales, and service. They specialize in providing equipment for re-rental, used and new equipment sales, parts sales, and refurbishing services. The goal is to provide the most innovative, up-to-date products and services in the aerial lift industry to rental yards across the United States and Canada.
USM Restoration, a division of U.S. Markets, Inc., specializes in the repair and refurbishment of aerial lifts, telehandler forklifts, carry deck cranes and most related equipment. We currently have several positions available (Full Time/40 hours per week) for experienced mechanics. See below for the levels of mechanics needed:
• Entry level with basic mechanical skills.
• Able to perform routine maintenance and service work without supervision or direction.
• Must have basic set of hand tools to perform routine repairs.
• Has 3 years or more of experience as a mechanic.
• Able to perform more difficult repairs with minimal supervision as assessed by management.
• Possesses advanced skills or certifications in a specialized area such as diesel engines or welding.
• Must have extensive set of hand and air tools.
• Has 7 years or more experience as a mechanic.
• Has direct and substantial experience with aerial lifts, telehandlers and/or carry deck cranes.
• Able to lead and perform advanced repairs with little to no supervision.
• Has successfully completed aerial specific hands-on training by manufacturer.
• Has demonstrated team leadership abilities.
• Has an extensive set of tools including specialty tools and equipment.
Duties include but not limited to: performing repairs, service and other duties as required; performing hydraulic, electrical and mechanical troubleshooting; rebuilding hydraulic cylinders; creating an accurate repair list with assistance of Shop Foreman and Parts Manager; performing initial repair inspections; performing operational tests of equipment; completing all online training available.
Skills include but not limited to: intermediate or advanced level of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting; understanding of gas and diesel engines; good work ethic and attitude, be able to work in a team environment; willingness to learn; ability to work in a safe manner; organized and dependable; consistency in producing quality workmanship.
The person selected for this position will receive a reference check, criminal background check and drug screening prior to the first day of employment.
Become part of a winning team and our rapidly growing company.
We offer a competitive hourly pay rate commensurate with experience and skills set with room for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package including health/life/AD&D insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, paid uniforms, a safe work environment, an opportunity to receive on the job and factory-provided training.
Please reply with an attached resume. If we feel that you have the qualifications we`re looking for, we will contact you to set up an interview.
If you do not have any mechanical experience or tools, please do not respond.
For more information go to www.us-markets.com
|Job Title||Company||Location(s)||Job Type|
|Territory Manager - Used Equipment Procurement (Texas)||Contact H&A for Details||South Central||H&A Recruiter|
|Branch Manager||Midsouth Rentals||Nashville TN||Direct Hire|
|Construction & Ag-Sales||Ag-Pro||SAN ANTONIO TX, TX||Direct Hire|
|Territory Manager - Major Accounts||Meade Equipment||LaVergne TN, Nashville TN. TN||Direct Hire|
|Lead Generation Representative (Inside Sales)||Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers||Fort Worth TX||Direct Hire|
|Tractor Mechanic||Berend Turf & Tractor||Wichita Falls TX||Direct Hire|
|Product Line Manager||ASV Holdings, Inc.||Grand Rapids MN, MN||Direct Hire|
|Service Technician, Field - Earthmoving||Milton CAT||Londonderry NH||Direct Hire|
|Service Supervisor||Milton CAT||Londonderry NH||Direct Hire|
|Service Technician, Shop- Earthmoving||Milton CAT||Londonderry NH||Direct Hire|
Not what you're looking for?